Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Spring Cleaning
Spring Cleaning [message #72250] Thu, 19 April 2012 12:15 Go to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
Has anyone gotten their Spring cleaning done yet? I have been working through the house a room at a time this week. What I want to know is where does all this "junk" we acquire come from?!? Rolling Eyes
Re: Spring Cleaning [message #72253 is a reply to message #72250] Thu, 19 April 2012 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, The Energizer Bunny leaves it there overnight Laughing
We have the same problem, seal up the house tight and dust gets in anyway. In this part of the country you just get used to it and not get real excited about it.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Spring Cleaning [message #72264 is a reply to message #72250] Thu, 19 April 2012 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I am almost done and I know what you mean about the "junk" I have thrown away four or five trash bags of stuff that was just taking up space and cluttering the house. I feel so much better when everything has a place to be.
Re: Spring Cleaning [message #72453 is a reply to message #72250] Mon, 30 April 2012 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
likearecordbaby
Baron
I have never spring cleaned in my life. I do clean my house on at least a weekly basis, and I don't see the need to go more in-depth than that. Sometimes I will go on a purging spree when it comes to old stuff, but it doesn't need to be spring for me to do that.
Re: Spring Cleaning [message #72458 is a reply to message #72250] Mon, 30 April 2012 20:41 Go to previous message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I haven't even started my Spring cleaning yet. We also clean on a regular basis, but there are a few things we just do a couple of times a year. I usually wash all the curtains and comforters, and move the beds so I can get all the dust bunnies out as part of my Spring cleaning routine.
Previous Topic: Smartphones and safety
Next Topic: Forfeiting a winning ticket
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:27:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout