Home » Audio » Radio » Radio Subscription Services
Radio Subscription Services [message #72227] Wed, 18 April 2012 14:25 Go to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Does anyone use a radio subscription service, for commercial-free listening? Or do you still listen to the free radio stations, like I do, and "channel hop" during commercial breaks?
Re: Radio Subscription Services [message #72229 is a reply to message #72227] Wed, 18 April 2012 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi I used to have Siris _XM satellite service. It was fine and reliable. Good quality sound. It just kept going up in price so I just decided one day that the cost per hour of my listening was getting excessive I quit. Right now it runs just under $30 a month for one receiver and about 10 more each additional. If you get a home and car unit you only need one.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Radio Subscription Services [message #72239 is a reply to message #72227] Wed, 18 April 2012 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I support our local classics station (WDPR) during pledge drives, but that's about it.....
Re: Radio Subscription Services [message #72261 is a reply to message #72227] Thu, 19 April 2012 18:57 Go to previous message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I still listen to free radio or I will stream some of the local stations on the computer if I am working. I just don't really see much point in paying for something you can get for free. Smile
Previous Topic: Sports radio
Next Topic: Love this radio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:45:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout