Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Your last concert
Your last concert [message #72168] Mon, 16 April 2012 10:21 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
What was the last concert you attended? The last one I went to was a Nickelback concert before anyone even knew who they were. The hubby and I used to go to concerts all the time, but they are so expensive now! I found tickets to one the other day and it was $25 for the ticket which is not too bad, but there was an additional $25 worth of "fees"!
Re: Your last concert [message #72172 is a reply to message #72168] Mon, 16 April 2012 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
The last concert I went to was Australian Pink Floyd. The tickets were outrageously expensive, about $100 each after all the fees, but it was well worth it because APF sounds JUST LIKE "the real" Pink Floyd! (However, because the tickets were so expensive, it'll probably be 5 years before we can afford to go to another concert! Haha!)
Re: Your last concert [message #72178 is a reply to message #72168] Mon, 16 April 2012 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maggie is currently offline  maggie
Chancellor
The last one for us was when Trans-Siberian Orchestra strolled through and ended up blowing out a couple of the speakers in the arena. I thought that qualified as a good concert seeing as our ticket prices were pretty batty too.
Re: Your last concert [message #72204 is a reply to message #72168] Tue, 17 April 2012 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
The last concert I went to was Jason Aldean. It was amazing. I am thinking of going to watch him again this year. There is a concert in a few months near me.
Re: Your last concert [message #72279 is a reply to message #72168] Fri, 20 April 2012 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miami is currently offline  Miami
Viscount
My last one was Chris Isaak in the early 90's in Phoenix Az. I can't remember the name of the venue but it's the small one near downtown. I haven't been in that town for so long I don't even know if its still there. I do remember that he put on a good show though.
Re: Your last concert [message #93901 is a reply to message #72168] Sat, 12 June 2021 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mulcahy is currently offline  Mulcahy
Chancellor
My last show was Bruce Springsteen in the 90s. What I realize is that I only remember a few of the friends I was with that night. No recollection of which songs Springsteen and the E Street Band played. Yikes!
Re: Your last concert [message #93902 is a reply to message #93901] Sun, 13 June 2021 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I never have been partial to big stadium or big venues with thousands of people. The only mega act I've ever seen in such a setting was the Who. The tickets were free, so.... But I've always liked small clubs to get a live music fix. The bands headlining those places are more obscure and of a regional level of notoriety. That said. Last band I saw before the great plague was the Belairs. I'll take it for granted no one knows of them.
Re: Your last concert [message #93906 is a reply to message #93902] Sun, 13 June 2021 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, What is a live concert? Laughing Laughing I used to go to many from early folk music ones to rock ones. But it has been so long I don't remember when the last one was.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Your last concert [message #93911 is a reply to message #72168] Mon, 14 June 2021 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick69 is currently offline  Patrick69
Baron
I am an avid concert goer. I went to 3 concerts the year before the pandemic hit. I saw Skynyrd, Kane Brown and Lita Ford. Of course they were not playing together. Those are the last three I went to.
Re: Your last concert [message #93987 is a reply to message #72168] Mon, 05 July 2021 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
I've never been to a concert mainly because I'm not that fond of crowds. However, the time spent online has made me think how different the music can be in person.
Previous Topic: An evening with Michael Bublé
Next Topic: The Old Man
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:04:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout