Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Elections around the corner
Elections around the corner [message #72099] Wed, 11 April 2012 15:46 Go to next message
rogerking is currently offline  rogerking
Chancellor
Seems since people are dropping out kind of like flies its only fitting we have some chatter about it. Anyone want to get into a (nice) political debate or has everyone decided to ignore the subject until this Fall?
Re: Elections around the corner [message #72107 is a reply to message #72099] Wed, 11 April 2012 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
I'm all for polite, but the candidates don't seem to be. We need change, and to get it we need our elected officials whomever they will be to work together to get it. Personally I don't care who gets elected as long as they do the job. Act like professionals trying to fix the problems and not like a bunch of squalling children. (jumping off the soap box now) Nod

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Elections around the corner [message #72166 is a reply to message #72099] Mon, 16 April 2012 10:16 Go to previous message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I have to agree with you GoFar. I don't care who is in office, but once you get elected do your job! The whole world is laughing at us now because our elected officials are so busy fighting each other that nothing gets done.
Previous Topic: Health Care & the Supreme Court
Next Topic: Ticks!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:46:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout