Home » Audio » Thermionic Emissions » Bioaudioworks Fraud?
Bioaudioworks Fraud? [message #9633] Wed, 12 April 2006 11:04 Go to next message
Rick Cahvez is currently offline  Rick Cahvez
Esquire
Has anyone had a bad experience with Boiaudioworks.
I ordered tubes from them and the have taken my money but did not send me my order. They do not answer my call nor respond to my emails.

BOI is a good supplier [message #9634 is a reply to message #9633] Wed, 12 April 2006 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
No problems here. My orders have ALWAYS been shipped promptly......Colin

Re: Bioaudioworks Fraud? [message #9636 is a reply to message #9633] Wed, 12 April 2006 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
How long has it been since you placed the order? Have you contacted them to try and resolve this and if so what was it they said? Are you sure you have been using the right e-mail and phone; what happens when you call; there is no answer?

Re: Bioaudioworks Fraud? [message #9637 is a reply to message #9636] Wed, 12 April 2006 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
I placed the order on the 27th of March. The next day I got an email saying that my order was sent. I have sent them an email reply inquirying (last week) with no avail. I called them and I get a phone message which allowed me to leave a message. But, their phone message states that the best way to get a message to them is via email (different address than the one they sent me stating that my order was shipped). I have sent many emails and left a few phone messages since. They do not reply. every message I send them has my contact info and the order #.
I'm discouraged.

Re: BOI is a good supplier [message #9638 is a reply to message #9634] Wed, 12 April 2006 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcus is currently offline  Marcus
Esquire
Same here... no problems!

Re: Bioaudioworks Fraud? [message #9639 is a reply to message #9637] Thu, 13 April 2006 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Well; the 27th thats two weeks really and this is the week many have off so as of today it's not too terrible. Are you sure there are no holiday away messages on their site?
I would say another week then start to worry. If you don't hear by then; send a registered letter and make copies of all co-respondence.
How was it sent? If it was Fedex or U.P.S. look to track the location. Check to see if your payment went through if by Credit card or check.

I've never had a problem with them and I've ordered several times [message #9640 is a reply to message #9633] Thu, 13 April 2006 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Maybe your order slipped through the cracks. I guess going public like this is sure to get a response. We'll see what they say.

Re: Bioaudioworks Redeemed [message #9641 is a reply to message #9633] Thu, 13 April 2006 23:09 Go to previous message
Esquire
Thank you all for your sugestions and concern. I just heard from Boiaudioworks. They said my inquiries were misplaced. They said that the USPS can not do anything until 30 days have passed. They were very apologetic. Well I feel a little relieved.

I dug out an old Fender Super Reverb amp that has been in the attic for the last 30 years and Im replacing some tubes. Geezz, there was an old wasp nest in it!
Ill probably be back to this forum with some questions.
Thanks again.

Previous Topic: Retubing the Cayin
Next Topic: Thanks Wayne and Joe...LED issue solved!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:15:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio