Home » xyzzy » Tower » Republican Primaries
Republican Primaries [message #71092] Wed, 25 January 2012 08:16 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Which Republican candidate do you like most?

I'm not a Republican, so I don't have a dog in the race here, but if I absolutely had to pick one, I'd probably pick Romney.
Re: Republican Primaries [message #71109 is a reply to message #71092] Thu, 26 January 2012 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I can't decide if I like Ron Paul or not. I do like his consistency and think he has a good grasp of the economic situation, but sometimes I think his ideas are too drastic and we need more gradual change than he advocates.
Re: Republican Primaries [message #71582 is a reply to message #71092] Wed, 29 February 2012 13:25 Go to previous message
Damon73 is currently offline  Damon73
Baron
My two favorites would be Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. Ron Paul's message and ideas are great, but I think he's just a little too outside the mainstream. Romney seems to have the right experience and leadership, I could see him having an effective presidency. I'm pretty surprised at how well Rick Santorum's doing, I think he's too socially conservative to win.
Previous Topic: Will libertarians ever abandon the two major parties?
Next Topic: microNOVA Fever
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:18:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout