Home » Audio » General » Favorite instrument
Favorite instrument [message #71007] Sun, 15 January 2012 15:52 Go to next message
lilbambam718 is currently offline  lilbambam718
Chancellor
What is your favorite instrument to play and your favorite instrument to listen to? I like to play the piano and drums second, but I like to listen to the drums the most and the saxophone second.
Re: Favorite instrument [message #71008 is a reply to message #71007] Sun, 15 January 2012 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Guitar and guitar.
Re: Favorite instrument [message #71013 is a reply to message #71007] Mon, 16 January 2012 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
I can't figure out which one I like best because each instrument can be played beautifully. When I want to relax then I like listening to flute and guitar. I like to listen to a sax or a piano when I want to get going and become sleepy.

As for the instrument I like to play, I wanted to learn violin.
Re: Favorite instrument [message #71077 is a reply to message #71007] Tue, 24 January 2012 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
j0ann3 is currently offline  j0ann3
Baron
I like playing the piano because it feels really simple to play since one key corresponds to one note, unlike guitars where you have to use a combination of strings. BUT, I love the sound of an acoustic guitar. xx

Joanne! xx
Re: Favorite instrument [message #71196 is a reply to message #71007] Thu, 02 February 2012 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spinright is currently offline  spinright
Chancellor
This is a difficult question! I'll go with, I like playing the piano and I like listening to the violin. Though, I wish I could play the violin and the piano sounds lovely as well. Embarassed
Re: Favorite instrument [message #71211 is a reply to message #71007] Fri, 03 February 2012 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miranda Starr is currently offline  Miranda Starr
Chancellor
My favorite instruments to play are the piano and the guitar. I like the piano because it's what I learned first, and it's easy to just sit down and play some old pieces I still know. I like the guitar because my favorite instruments to listen to are string instruments. I love to listen to everything from classical violin to electric guitar. I've never been able to get into listening to other groups of instruments quite as much.
Re: Favorite instrument [message #71216 is a reply to message #71007] Sat, 04 February 2012 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeeLee is currently offline  LeeLee
Chancellor
I like the sound of an acoustic guitar the best. I also enjoy the stand up bass, violin, and any instrument used in music you would not expect. I was at a bar one time, and the band was covering a Nine Inch Nail's song. The band had a female violin player, and it made the cover so awesome!
Re: Favorite instrument [message #71651 is a reply to message #71007] Sun, 04 March 2012 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Wiz is currently offline  The Wiz
Chancellor
I grew up playing the trumpet, and it's still my favorite instrument to play. As for listening, it's tough to pick one instrument. I suppose I'd go with the guitar, but I love the alto and tenor saxophones too.
Re: Favorite instrument [message #71659 is a reply to message #71007] Sun, 04 March 2012 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DinosaurDance is currently offline  DinosaurDance
Chancellor
My favorite instrument to play is the piano. As for listening, that is tougher. I suppose I'd say the guitar, the drums, and the saxophone, in that order.
Re: Favorite instrument [message #71773 is a reply to message #71007] Wed, 14 March 2012 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jammin_nmy_livinroom is currently offline  jammin_nmy_livinroom
Chancellor
lilbambam718 wrote on Sun, 15 January 2012 15:52
What is your favorite instrument to play and your favorite instrument to listen to? I like to play the piano and drums second, but I like to listen to the drums the most and the saxophone second.

My favorite instrument to play is the acoustic guitar, and it's probably also my favorite solo instrument to listen to, although I find myself subconsciously searching out the bass/percussion when I'm listening to an entire band play.
Previous Topic: Need help on new earphones
Next Topic: I Want To Go Retro
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:22:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout