Home » Audio » Swap Meet » FS/FT 6SN7's and other tubes
FS/FT 6SN7's and other tubes [message #70920] Sun, 08 January 2012 14:56 Go to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Willing to entertain offers, $$$ or trade. Looking for some Edcor iron to finish my ST35. Also looking for a Hammond 269JX and 125E to get going on a guitar amp project (Doug Hammond Dragonfly).

I'm wanting to get the iron to finish my ST35 project that has been on standby for much too long, thus the reason for the sale.

I've 25 6SN7 tubes that came from a Baldwin organ I ran across years ago. I have no use for them and foresee no use for them in the future, but thought one of you here may. They test good on my Sencore TC142 emissions tester. There are 21 Sylvania GTA's with date code 344 on them (top getter) and 4 GE GTB's.

The boxed tubes are a mix of what looks like unused and pulls.

The loose tubes I'm sure are pulls. I have a list in excel I can email if you're interested.

I would like to limit these to the CONUS only. Paypal payment for goods to protect both you and I (I don't mind eating a few dollars on the fees to make sure we're both happy). Personal check or USPS money order is fine as well, but check will have to clear your bank before I'll ship. Shipping charges to be determined depending on your location and what you want.

Here is the Edcor iron I'm interested in:
http://edcorusa.com/products/799-cxpp25-ms-8k-23.aspx
http://edcorusa.com/products/593-xpwr005_120.aspx

Here is a link to the pics of the tubes: Tubes

15 Sylvania 6SN7's are gone. [message #70957 is a reply to message #70920] Wed, 11 January 2012 18:41 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
15 of the Sylvania 6SN7's are traded. 6 left + GE's!!!!
Previous Topic: 6080 tubes FS/FT
Next Topic: Wanted: Submini tubes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:50:34 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout