Home » Audio » Home Theater » New Entertainment Center
New Entertainment Center [message #70791] Wed, 04 January 2012 09:19 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
We just got a new entertainment center and it's so nice to have our components in a cabinet now (with glass doors) instead of sitting out. It's narrower than the old one, so we moved the front speakers closer together. I was afraid the imaging wouldn't be good, but actually it sounds better than it did, so it was a win-win.
Re: New Entertainment Center [message #70935 is a reply to message #70791] Mon, 09 January 2012 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
Congrats on your new center! Cabinets are a must. I never understood why people would want their speakers or other components hanging out. It's too easy to trip over.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Re: New Entertainment Center [message #71070 is a reply to message #70791] Mon, 23 January 2012 14:58 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hey that's great! I used to have mine on an open shelving system but I got a closed center as well, so the kids couldn't play with anything.
Previous Topic: Drapes or Curtains
Next Topic: Using Sound System with Computer and PS3
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 15:55:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout