Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas [message #70616] Sat, 24 December 2011 07:27 Go to next message
NWCgrad is currently offline  NWCgrad
Master
Sitting here at home in CHRISTmas eve evening Phnom Penh, listening to Mannaheim Steamroller Christmas music on my 4 Pi's. Sound is excellent, life is good!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

VIRIBUS MARI VICTORIA
Re: Merry Christmas [message #70617 is a reply to message #70616] Sat, 24 December 2011 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Oh, wow, now that's a trip. I'm sitting here checking my morning emails and forum posts with Pandora's Mannheim Steamroller Hoiliday station playing in the background. Popped open this post and find out you're listening to the same thing.

Merry Christmas to you! To all!

Re: Merry Christmas [message #70620 is a reply to message #70617] Sat, 24 December 2011 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feket663 is currently offline  feket663
Chancellor
Dear Wayne! I'm sitting my favourite chair in Hungary in Christmas Eve, and listen my 4PI too.
Thank you for design this great loudspeaker, and wish you merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Re: Merry Christmas [message #70624 is a reply to message #70616] Sat, 24 December 2011 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt Presley is currently offline  Matt Presley
Chancellor
I'm sitting here, typing this on my living room media server, listening to Pandora as well; though its streaming Bach at the moment. My 4PIs with DE250s and 2226Hs sure sound great, even though one has a Christmas tree in front of it. The three 3PI subs are filling in the bottom end nicely. Our three cats are napping in their respective nooks and crannies around the room. The tree is lit. I just finished a Guinness. The wife should be home soon. I think we'll have a fire tonight; but we might make hot chocolate and walk around the neighborhood and look at the lights first.

Merry Christmas everybody. Happy holidays. Happy Solstice. Etc.

-MP
Re: Merry Christmas [message #70625 is a reply to message #70624] Sat, 24 December 2011 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Last night, the fourth night of Hannukah, this Jew played the Hogwood Academy Of Ancient Music Messiah all the way through on the speakers I learned to make from Wayne with 4Pis in the background. I'm so in love with Emma Kirkby!

Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah to you all.
Re: Merry Christmas [message #70628 is a reply to message #70625] Sat, 24 December 2011 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Happy Hannukah too! To you, Bill, and to everyone!

I'm wondering outloud here: Since Christianity is really a sect of Judaism, I wonder why Christians don't celebrate Hannukah too? I mean, it seems like it would be like Passover, a shared tradition.

As I understand it, Hannukah commemorates the rededication of the (Second) Holy Temple in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt of the 2nd century BC. So I would think this would be a shared tradition.

Either way, I raise my glass to you!

Re: Merry Christmas [message #70629 is a reply to message #70628] Sat, 24 December 2011 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Wayne Parham wrote on Sat, 24 December 2011 18:07

Happy Hannukah too! To you, Bill, and to everyone!

I'm wondering outloud here: Since Christianity is really a sect of Judaism,....

Shocked Don't say that out loud within earshot of Mel Gibson Shocked
Re: Merry Christmas [message #70630 is a reply to message #70616] Sat, 24 December 2011 18:50 Go to previous message
steve f is currently offline  steve f
Master
LOL,

The best of the Holidays to all my forum friends.

Steve
Previous Topic: Eight Pi plans
Next Topic: The Alpha 10: less filling...sounds great!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 07:01:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio