Home » Audio » Swap Meet » ART Arrays for sale (Definitely for sale--made up my mind.)
ART Arrays for sale [message #69897] Wed, 26 October 2011 15:41 Go to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
These have been great speakers, but I'm ready to try some other designs at this point and need to move these along to finance new projects.

I'm asking $550 for the pair, local pickup (Amarillo). Shipping is not an option as these are tall. They will be set up for audition so you can give them a listen, even though my system is lacking a bit. Very Happy

If you want to see what they are all about, here is the link:
More info on ART arrays

Here are some pics for you to look at. The cabinets were built by FredT (AudioFred - the original designer) and stuffed by me. They are in excellent shape as are the drivers. The crossover board can be switched between 1st order and 2nd order on the board. More or better pics on request.

My ART arrays
Re: ART Arrays for sale [message #72498 is a reply to message #69897] Wed, 02 May 2012 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPoole95 is currently offline  JPoole95
Esquire
Hello,

New to the forum but not to audio! Are these arrays still available? Could they possibly come to LSAF by chance?

Thanks,
John Poole
McKinney, TX
Re: ART Arrays for sale [message #72499 is a reply to message #72498] Wed, 02 May 2012 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
JPoole95 wrote on Wed, 02 May 2012 16:22
Hello,

New to the forum but not to audio! Are these arrays still available? Could they possibly come to LSAF by chance?

Thanks,
John Poole
McKinney, TX

They are still available, but unfortunately I won't be making it to Dallas this year due to fundage issues, Crying or Very Sad otherwise I'd love to bring them for you to listen to.

Ain't that a hoot. Need to sell the speakers, but don't have the cash to take them for an audition..... Rolling Eyes
Re: ART Arrays for sale [message #72501 is a reply to message #69897] Wed, 02 May 2012 20:46 Go to previous message
JPoole95 is currently offline  JPoole95
Esquire
Totally understandable. I may have to take a trip. My daughter lives in Clovis so maybe I can head NW instead of just west!

John
Previous Topic: FS: 1 pair JBL 2226H 15" Woofers- New
Next Topic: Mach One First Series Woofer Needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:41:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers