Home » Audio » Radio » Internet Radio
Internet Radio [message #69896] Wed, 26 October 2011 09:10 Go to next message
Kripes is currently offline  Kripes
Chancellor
Do any of you listen to the radio via your PC? This was one of the first things I discovered about Windows Media Player back in the days when I bought my first computer. It's great because you can listen to radio stations you wouldn't otherwise have access to.
Re: Internet Radio [message #70042 is a reply to message #69896] Sun, 06 November 2011 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I do and I agree it's so cool to listen to whatever station you want to. I can't get a lot of stations on my radio (live in the country) but I can get them all online.
Re: Internet Radio [message #70043 is a reply to message #69896] Sun, 06 November 2011 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Canzone is currently offline  Canzone
Chancellor
When I got my first iPod, and therefore started using iTunes, I was thrilled to discover that you can use iTunes to listen to various radio stations. My favorites are those that play 70's music, 80's music, and disco tunes!
Re: Internet Radio [message #70125 is a reply to message #69896] Mon, 14 November 2011 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I like listening to Internet Radio. You get a much better selection of stations you like than you would listening to local radio. It seems like local radios have tons of country and talk stations, a couple of hip-hop, one oldies, one rock, one alternative... Basically, you have a lot more options when you listen to internet radio.
Re: Internet Radio [message #70156 is a reply to message #70125] Tue, 15 November 2011 13:15 Go to previous message
Aki is currently offline  Aki
Baron
I have to agree on the Internet radio. I once stumbled onto a Jazz station with excellent programming, and it was out of some hard-to-pronounce country in Europe somewhere. It's worth looking to find one with good programming.
Previous Topic: Selling items on the radio
Next Topic: All India Radio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:51:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout