Home » Audio » LSAF » Are There Other Events Like LSAF?
Are There Other Events Like LSAF? [message #68637] Tue, 19 July 2011 12:18 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, I really liked the LSAF and got a lot out of meeting all the folks. Cool I just wonder if there are any other similar events out there. I'm not thinking of the major shows and such where the really "big" guys try to outdo each other, smaller friendly ones where everyone can exchange ideas are more what I am looking for. Preferably within a reasonable distance of Arizona. Locally, I am in a literal desert and there are zilch audio enthusiasts here.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Are There Other Events Like LSAF? [message #68641 is a reply to message #68637] Tue, 19 July 2011 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Honestly, I don't think so. There are local club events in some of the bigger cities, but except for LSAF, nothing in between local clubs and the larger shows. LSAF spans the gap.

Re: Are There Other Events Like LSAF? [message #78256 is a reply to message #68641] Fri, 01 November 2013 02:15 Go to previous message
alice is currently offline  alice
Esquire
Hi, Anyone can display their projects. I have seen simple ones to full blown set ups. The only cost is the price of the room. You do need to register though. Also when you reserve a room or rooms you have to indicate that it is for the LSAF. Instructions for all this generally are available in the Spring. I am always glad to see both previous exhibitors and new folks. A good time is had by all.

alice
Previous Topic: **LSAF on FACEBOOK**
Next Topic: What Is LSAF?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:26:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers