Home » xyzzy » Tower » Platinum Hit
Platinum Hit [message #68204] Thu, 16 June 2011 21:45 Go to next message
falloutgirl
Baron
Does anyone here watch Bravo's new Songwriting reality show, Platinum Hit? I'm super hooked and I really enjoy watching the songwriting and producing process unfold on my television. I've heard the ratings aren't that good but I think if you enjoy music you should give it a try Smile
Re: Platinum Hit [message #68799 is a reply to message #68204] Sun, 31 July 2011 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BornThisWay is currently offline  BornThisWay
Chancellor
I had no idea about this. A songwriting reality show? I'll check it out sometime. I've been curious about how the whole process works so this might be an interesting program to watch; I am especially interested in the producing. Thanks for mentioning it!
Re: Platinum Hit [message #69071 is a reply to message #68204] Thu, 18 August 2011 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
Wow, why hadn't I heard about this show? I am going to have to look for it. There are reality shows for everything these days, aren't there?
Re: Platinum Hit [message #69420 is a reply to message #69071] Fri, 09 September 2011 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
falloutgirl
Baron
There are reality shows for brides to be who want to lose weight! (Terrible idea if you as me!) There's also a reality show that follows the life of a polygamous man. I think the worst is Toddlers and Tiaras tho Neutral

But I recommend you check this out! I think this show is definitely underrated!!! Not enough love for it Sad
Re: Platinum Hit [message #70192 is a reply to message #68204] Wed, 16 November 2011 19:55 Go to previous message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
Is this show still on? This is my first time hearing about it. This sounds like a reality show that I could really get into!
Previous Topic: Your Circle Of Friends
Next Topic: Favorite Position
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 09:38:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout