Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Well....Hello! :) (Let me introduce)
Well....Hello! :) [message #67898] Sat, 28 May 2011 17:52 Go to next message
zerowaf is currently offline  zerowaf
Esquire
Hy everybody from Croatia (Europe)
I'm new on forum and I feel it is correct to introduce myself!
Name is Mladen, heard good stuff about audioroundtable and my curiocity lead the way trough registration. Very Happy
First heard of you guys when get interested in Pi corner speaker.
For now will just sniffing around Cool , and aventualy bother with questions.
Interested in DIY hifi, but I'm not in anny way expert. More the guy who can connect someone elses dots.
My greatest achievement in that field so far is puting thermionic tubes in analog part of my 23 y. old CD player. Embarassed ....but it works - just fine enough for me. Very Happy

If I misspell something feel free to laugh! I deserved it... Laughing
However, pretty sure my English is just a little bit better then your Croatian. Laughing

So far so much of me!

See you in other threads!

Mladen
Re: Well....Hello! :) [message #68012 is a reply to message #67898] Thu, 02 June 2011 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Mladen, Your English is far better than my ability in any language you might normally use. As for spelling, I know lots of folk here that can't either. Welcome to the forum. I suspect you under rate you talent at diy. At least 95% of the population would never think to modify a player, much less do it and have it work. My passion is tubes. I love to design stuff. I have started to post links to some of my projects in the group buys section for now. I expect to add more in the near future as I get time to do it. I do the Oddwatt Audio Sponsored section as well. Everything there came first from a diy project and I'm happy to assist with diy builders. Again welcome to the forum Cool

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Well....Hello! :) [message #68013 is a reply to message #68012] Fri, 03 June 2011 01:00 Go to previous message
zerowaf is currently offline  zerowaf
Esquire
Hi Bruce!
Thank you for kind words!
You are right - I am proud of my first DIY. Smile
However, I'm aware that is peace of cake for experienced and knowledgeable builder, but for me it is top of the world.
Of course I will seek for your links! Love to read and watch pics about audio diy electronic. Not long time ago I did not know how capacitor look like - internet is great place for critical reader!
Also thank you for complimenting my english. Never had english in school but I learned it unintentionally...by listening seventie's rock music since I was ten. Smile That's why I dont know spelling or gramatic rules.
Previous Topic: Obnoxiously Loud Music At LSAF
Next Topic: Audio Show Visitors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:01:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout