Home » Audio » Group Build » New Projects
New Projects [message #67885] Fri, 27 May 2011 21:58 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, After retiring about 4 weeks ago Very Happy and then going to the LSAF, my month has been shot. However.... partly because of requests at the LSAF and partly because I want everyone to be able to listen to quality tube audio I will shortly start to post projects and links to some I have done in the past year or so. It will take a few more days to get going on this. Secondly, I will be posting under my sponsored portion of the site (Oddwatt Audio) the instruction manuals for the current kits which are all derived from my diy projects. This will give you an opportunity to decide if you want to roll it on your own as a diy project or feel more comfortable with a complete kit. So stay tuned as here is where the diy ones will go.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: New Projects [message #67902 is a reply to message #67885] Sat, 28 May 2011 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone. Sooner than I thought.... Rolling Eyes

http://www.diyaudioprojects.com/Tubes/EL84-Push-Pull-Tube-Amp/

This is a link to the project that is now known as the "Series One Poddwatt" If you have questions on how to do the build let me know. I have some new things to try on it and will pass them along as I perfect them.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: New Projects [message #68423 is a reply to message #67885] Fri, 01 July 2011 22:17 Go to previous message
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi All, As promised, check out the phono preamp I posted in the Thermionic section. Warm up your soldering irons every vinyl lover should try one. Parts are off the shelf to hold the cost down and the biggest problem is layout and care in construction as it is a high gain device.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Need help with crossover design
Next Topic: Two new valve based projects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:38:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers