Home » Sponsored » OddWatt Audio » LSAF was Great
LSAF was Great [message #67787] Sun, 22 May 2011 11:01 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, I had a great time at the LSAF and meet some really nice folks Cool , heard some great sounding equipment and music. I was really impressed with music by Chris Botti Very Happy . My ignorance of the excellent stuff he does has now been fixed. I want to thank all the folks who visited us and gave us feedback on the equipment we brought. We listen and learn. Next time, if I can figure out how to do it, I may bring some ESLs instead of the HT type speakers I brought this time. They were the best I could fit into the vehicle.

Good Listening
Bruce
icon14.gif  Re: LSAF was Great [message #67789 is a reply to message #67787] Sun, 22 May 2011 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I was really knocked over with your amps, Bruce. We must get the word out. I hope you'll post a few build write-ups, so people can see what the kits include and what is involved in assembling them. They sure sound and look great, and I think they'll be a BIG hit with folks once they know about them. Every comment I heard about your room was positive. Big thumbs up!

Re: LSAF was Great [message #67805 is a reply to message #67787] Mon, 23 May 2011 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Wayne, Thanks for the kind words. Smile I conferred with Rodney and we are going to prepare some simplified instruction sets to post here. Right now they are quite large with about 40-50 pages each with numerous photos. The instructions are designed so that nearly anyone who can figure out which end of a soldering iron gets hot and recognizes a pair of needle nose pliers on sight can build the kits. Most of the work on the instructions was by Rodney so when you see them, he is the one that deserves the kudos.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: LSAF was Great [message #67807 is a reply to message #67805] Mon, 23 May 2011 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Perfect! I love those build write-ups. Most interesting threads on the forums, in my opinion. Those and the technical discussions. Thanks for taking the time to put it all together. I know how much work it is.

Re: LSAF was Great [message #67886 is a reply to message #67787] Fri, 27 May 2011 22:02 Go to previous message
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, I started a new thread under group builds where I will be posting as soon as I can get it together both projects and links to projects that were the forerunners of our kits. That way you can choose to either build from scratch or build form a kit.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Poddwatt with EconoWave Speakers
Next Topic: Forewatt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 01:37:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers