Home » Audio » LSAF » Saturday Night Group Dinner
Saturday Night Group Dinner [message #67474] Fri, 06 May 2011 16:52 Go to next message
AudioFred is currently offline  AudioFred
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I'm interested in organizing a group dinner Saturday night for LSAF exhibitors and any show visitors who want to join us. The hotel restaurant is too pricey, but if I remember correctly there's a very affordable Mexican restaurant within easy walking distance.

I'll poll everybody Saturday, and it there's enough interest I'll make a group reservation. No, I'm not offering to pay, it's Dutch treat. Laughing
Re: Saturday Night Group Dinner [message #67476 is a reply to message #67474] Fri, 06 May 2011 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, A tentative yes for me, spouse and possibly my partner. Smile

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Saturday Night Group Dinner [message #67482 is a reply to message #67476] Sat, 07 May 2011 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I always loved going to dinner with everyone on Saturday night! That is, until Eddie was born. Then we found it was just too much to ask him to sit still through dinner after having him couped up all day. Melissa took him out to do stuff on Saturday afternoon last year, which worked real well. And he's getting older, but I'm not sure he's old enough to resist the ants in his pants yet. We'll see.

Re: Saturday Night Group Dinner [message #67485 is a reply to message #67482] Sat, 07 May 2011 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AudioFred is currently offline  AudioFred
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Wayne Parham wrote on Sat, 07 May 2011 09:27

I always loved going to dinner with everyone on Saturday night! That is, until Eddie was born...And he's getting older, but I'm not sure he's old enough to resist the ants in his pants yet. We'll see.

I had lunch with a friend and her two-year-old a few days ago, and we decided to develop an new product. It's duct tape, but it will come in blue and pink, and we'll call it "Kiddie Tape". Our multi million dollar ad campaign will convince mothers of little kids that it's a good thing tape them to a chair and tape their mouth closed if they misbehave at a restaurant. All restaurants will have "Kiddie Tape" available. Misbahaving children whose moms don't use it will get a double cappucino and a free rottweiler puppy.

Seriously, this would be the perfect opportunity to see if he can eat out without making his mom crazy.
Re: Saturday Night Group Dinner [message #67487 is a reply to message #67485] Sat, 07 May 2011 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

http://audioroundtable.com/images/Laughing_Felix.gif
Re: Saturday Night Group Dinner [message #67617 is a reply to message #67474] Sat, 14 May 2011 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Wish I could be there with you all, I'd even be willing to walk Eddie around while he introduces himself to all the other diners. Thats what Jessica does almost everywhere we take her; we call her the Mayor "Hi, vote for me"

Maybe next year if I can find a stash of the Altec/Utah woofers I'll exhibit.
Re: Saturday Night Group Dinner [message #67626 is a reply to message #67617] Sun, 15 May 2011 10:17 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That would be awesome if you could come next year!

Previous Topic: LSAF 2011 - Who's Coming?
Next Topic: It came and went already?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:15:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout