Home » Audio » Home Theater » How many?
How many? [message #67310] Sat, 30 April 2011 07:49 Go to next message
iDummy is currently offline  iDummy
Baron
Now that flat screen TVs of all sizes are more affordable, how many TVs does your family have. We are a family of 4, and we have 5 TVs. I just got a little one for the kitchen. How about you?
Re: How many? [message #67944 is a reply to message #67310] Mon, 30 May 2011 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Serena is currently offline  Serena
Chancellor
We all have a TV in our room which is 4. We also have a bigger one in the living room. We are planning on a new one for the family room.
Re: How many? [message #67987 is a reply to message #67310] Wed, 01 June 2011 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I love sitting on the floor. There are tons of pillows in our house that we use in the family room. I think it is the best spot to watch TV from.
Re: How many? [message #68015 is a reply to message #67310] Fri, 03 June 2011 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brian21 is currently offline  brian21
Baron
We also have 4 TV's, although only one of them is a flat screen. The flat screen is the one in our bedroom, which many people find funny. I love it though, there's nothing like relaxing in my favorite chair watching a huge TV after a long day. Then when I want to go to sleep, I basically just have to stand up and fall over into the bed. Cool
Re: How many? [message #68018 is a reply to message #67310] Fri, 03 June 2011 08:11 Go to previous message
Doppler is currently offline  Doppler
Chancellor
Only one of our three TVs is a flat screen. The other two are still up and running, so we just take advantage of them as long as they're functional. Smile Our flat screen is in the living room, where each family member takes his/her favorite spot to watch our favorite tv series or the latest movies.
Previous Topic: The Next Big Thing
Next Topic: Can't wait to move into new house!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:10:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio