Home » Audio » Home Theater » Seating
Seating [message #67066] Fri, 15 April 2011 23:16 Go to next message
tiktokontheclock is currently offline  tiktokontheclock
Chancellor
How do you choose to sit in your home theater? In my home theater, I have a bunch of gigantic comfortable armchairs, and in the back, a long couch. My family and friends love it.
Re: Seating [message #67226 is a reply to message #67066] Tue, 26 April 2011 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
My living room is too small for a real theater set up. We have a pretty standard arrangement with a couch facing the TV, and a loveseat and chair perpendicular to the TV. Naturally the couch is used the most.
Re: Seating [message #67889 is a reply to message #67226] Fri, 27 May 2011 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drury is currently offline  Drury
Baron
I was once at someone's house to celebrate their nice new home theater, complete with real cinema seats! I think they got them from some place that was closing down or refurbishing. It's not what I would go for but at least it was authentic.
Re: Seating [message #67915 is a reply to message #67889] Sun, 29 May 2011 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Drury wrote on Fri, 27 May 2011 23:44
I was once at someone's house to celebrate their nice new home theater, complete with real cinema seats! I think they got them from some place that was closing down or refurbishing. It's not what I would go for but at least it was authentic.

Wow, Drury, I guess they have a lot more space in their house (and money) than I do. How many seats and rows did they have?
Re: Seating [message #68073 is a reply to message #67066] Mon, 06 June 2011 11:33 Go to previous message
Doppler is currently offline  Doppler
Chancellor
We have a long couch where most of the people in the family love to squeeze. There is also a loveseat which is my favorite spot! A black beanbag chair with a leather-like surface completes the entertainment room seating.
Previous Topic: Can't wait to move into new house!
Next Topic: New Theater too scared to pull the trigger?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 18 07:29:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio