Home » Audio » Radio » Anything good on really late at night?
Anything good on really late at night? [message #67039] Wed, 13 April 2011 19:40 Go to next message
brian21 is currently offline  brian21
Baron
Has anyone ever found a good music station that plays decent music on weeknights after midnight? I haven't personally, but I did stumble on a cool late night talk show. It's called Coast to Coast AM. The show deals with a lot of odd topics like paranormal activities, conspiracy theories, and other fringe topics like those. They take a lot of callers too. I don't believe in most of what they talk about, but it works for something interesting to listen to on a long road trip.
Re: Anything good on really late at night? [message #67040 is a reply to message #67039] Wed, 13 April 2011 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I listen to coast to coast sometimes. I used to really like it when Art Bell was host every night, but not so much anymore with George Noory. It's a pity, because I think George seems like a very nice guy. He just isn't as interesting to me, seems more like he just agrees with everyone, appears a little less credible. That's important for a show like coast to coast, because the subjects are already pretty far on the fringe.

Art Bell has an uncanny ability to make you consider paranormal things. He also was able to bring on some very interesting guests. Ian Punnett is my next favorite host of coast to coast. George Noory is OK, but he just doesn't have the charisma of Art Bell.

Re: Anything good on really late at night? [message #67064 is a reply to message #67039] Fri, 15 April 2011 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brian21 is currently offline  brian21
Baron
I wish I would have listened to the show when Art Bell was hosting. I know what you mean about George Noory, he does seem to just go along with the various "experts" and callers they have. I still find the subject matter interesting and appropriate for late night listening though. I like the presentation of the show too, they use good lead-in music.
Re: Anything good on really late at night? [message #67094 is a reply to message #67039] Sun, 17 April 2011 19:56 Go to previous message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
They still air art bell episodes on the weekend and in certain markets, they air the show twice daily, one going back in time and one new show.

Previous Topic: Grease Man
Next Topic: Too much talk!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 00:02:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout