Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Best Brand Mic
Best Brand Mic [message #66697] Thu, 17 March 2011 15:08 Go to next message
Kaleb is currently offline  Kaleb
Chancellor
What's the best brand or type of microphone for recording? This is a surprise for my girlfriend's new studio (small room I'm building). I don't care about cost, but I want the best quality.
Re: Best Brand Mic [message #66704 is a reply to message #66697] Thu, 17 March 2011 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Neumann if you don't care about cost and want to go super expensive. Shure's KM series is top of the line too.

Re: Best Brand Mic [message #66708 is a reply to message #66697] Fri, 18 March 2011 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kaleb is currently offline  Kaleb
Chancellor
Excellent, thank you. I just checked out Neumann's site, they have everything I could possibly need. Would you recommend the rest of their products to go with?
Re: Best Brand Mic [message #66710 is a reply to message #66697] Fri, 18 March 2011 17:28 Go to previous message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
They are really only well known for mics in my experience. Considering their premium prices, I would go with another brand for the other stuff. If you are going to pay top dollar for something, I would make sure that it is what the company is best at. That's just me though.

Previous Topic: Pink Guitar Strings
Next Topic: Keyboard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:07:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout