Home » Audio » Radio » Podcasts on MP3 players.
Podcasts on MP3 players. [message #66649] Mon, 14 March 2011 06:17 Go to next message
Tess is currently offline  Tess
Esquire
When I first got my iPod I spent so much time creating my music library. Then I discovered that most radio shows have downloadable podcasts. I have a great collection of documentaries and novels. In fact, I now use my iPod more for listening to the podcasts to which I have subscribed. Do you download podcasts to you MP3 player ?

Tess
Re: Podcasts on MP3 players. [message #68032 is a reply to message #66649] Fri, 03 June 2011 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piccMu51c is currently offline  piccMu51c
Chancellor
I really enjoy the howstuffworks podcasts. I used to work for an attorney's office and I basically drove all day. I can only cycle through the same playlists so many times before I'm bored out of my mind. These casts were a lifesaver in the car.
Re: Podcasts on MP3 players. [message #68046 is a reply to message #66649] Fri, 03 June 2011 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Serena is currently offline  Serena
Chancellor
Can you get podcast for other MP3s other than iPods? What is the best place to find quality podcasts? Do they have a good variety of shows?
Re: Podcasts on MP3 players. [message #68065 is a reply to message #68046] Sat, 04 June 2011 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piccMu51c is currently offline  piccMu51c
Chancellor
Juice is a podcast managing software that works across platforms for mp3players and has positive feedback. The application also has a built-in directory of casts, and you can download directly from the publishers sites as well.
Re: Podcasts on MP3 players. [message #68543 is a reply to message #68065] Mon, 11 July 2011 15:59 Go to previous message
sonisphere_music is currently offline  sonisphere_music
Esquire
My favourite podcast for my iPod was the Fighting Talk podcasts, they were brilliant. French language podcasts also helped me with my exams, they are worth listening to if your interested in learning a new language. Anybody else use podcasts like these?
Previous Topic: Reception at Different Times of Day
Next Topic: Wards Airline Radio Phono Combo Article 62-2749
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:39:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout