Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Need A Guitar....
Need A Guitar.... [message #66495] Fri, 04 March 2011 16:11
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Looking around for guitars this week I have been in complete awe of the stuff at this website:

http://rondomusic.com

Basically, I have spent several hours investigating "Agile Guitars." Apparently, for about 2-400 bucks you can get a guitar that is at least as good as an Epiphone Elitist and approaches a Gibson standard.

Their top of the line models are Ibanez-like 7 and 8 string guitars that usually retail for well over 2 grand, for about 400-700 bucks.

If you know how much those cost, your jaw should be hitting the floor.

I thought I would pass this along in case anyone wants a great quality guitar that plays like a professional state of the art machine. The action is incredibly low, the intonation is spot on and the workmanship is remarkable.

I have not played one myself yet, but this is No. 1 on my wishlist. The reviews have been amazing that I have read. I still can't believe that for 400 bucks you get the same thing as a 3K dollar Gibson. I say replace the pickups with Dimarzio supers, which will cost 60 bucks each and you have the exact thing used to record hundreds of classic albums.

There are numerous blind tests around that demonstrate the sound is identical to the Gibson.

Check them out.

Previous Topic: Audio format converter?
Next Topic: Recording Ambient Noises
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:12:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers