Home » xyzzy » Tower » Wii games
Wii games [message #65899] Sun, 30 January 2011 18:28 Go to next message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
I would love to hear all about your favorite Wii games. We are looking for some suggestions on new games. Tell me the name and why you love it.

I need some new ones for my house and a couple for birthday gifts for 10 year old twins (boy and girl).

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Re: Wii games [message #66115 is a reply to message #65899] Mon, 14 February 2011 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
My favorite is the boxing game. I actually pretend I am fighting some of my worst enemies, or evils. And I know it might be a little on the boring side, but I also like bowling.
Re: Wii games [message #66121 is a reply to message #65899] Mon, 14 February 2011 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MusicDiva is currently offline  MusicDiva
Baron
The new Zelda game is amazing. I haven't played much of it myself but I watch my friends play it quite a bit and the storyline is really fun to keep with up. You even turn into a dog during the game, which is pretty cool imo.

Mario Party 8 is a lot of fun as well. I love it because you get to interact with your friends and play the little mini-games. It keeps me entertained for hours.
Re: Wii games [message #66155 is a reply to message #65899] Thu, 17 February 2011 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scoot is currently offline  Scoot
Baron
My favorite is Wii Golf. I am truly not a golf person in real life, but for some reason I can't get enough of it on the screen.
Re: Wii games [message #66207 is a reply to message #65899] Fri, 18 February 2011 21:29 Go to previous message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
The sports and fitness games are by far the most fun I've had in a long time with videogames. I haven't tried Zelda but look forward to seeing how it all works on the Wii, if I need to act like I'm swinging a sword or something.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Previous Topic: Super Bowl Plans
Next Topic: The Essential American
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 21:15:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers