Home » Audio » Room Acoustics » Pipe In Music
Pipe In Music [message #65863] Fri, 28 January 2011 04:17 Go to next message
jazzlover is currently offline  jazzlover
Baron
I'm toying with the idea of pipe in music at home to create "seamless" music wherever I am --- room, kitchen or otherwise. But I wonder how pipe in music is set up. Furthermore, what's the best way to decentralize volume control?
Re: Pipe In Music [message #65877 is a reply to message #65863] Sat, 29 January 2011 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoptoit is currently offline  Hoptoit
Baron
This is a great question. I was wondering the same thing. If you had music piped into all the rooms then you would not need so many visible speakers.

Anyone?
Re: Pipe In Music [message #65937 is a reply to message #65863] Wed, 02 February 2011 09:07 Go to previous message
jazzlover is currently offline  jazzlover
Baron
Thanks for joining the inquiry, Hoptuit! Invisible speakers are best for pipe in music, but not necessarily so all the time.

Moreover, sensibility of every member of the household definitely needs to be taken into account. It's why pipe in music is mostly soft music. Therefore, pipe in music is not a substitute to whatever sound gadgets you have in the living room of your house.
Previous Topic: Where To Learn More?
Next Topic: Speakers behind microphone
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:55:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout