Home » Audio » Home Theater » I miss it!
I miss it! [message #65819] Sun, 23 January 2011 21:52 Go to next message
Jenny76 is currently offline  Jenny76
Chancellor
I really miss having a nice surround sound system in my living room. I used to have one in my bedroom as well. Living in an apartment really makes it tough to enjoy music and movies like I used to. I don't want to be one of those annoying neighbors.. Very Happy
Re: I miss it! [message #65948 is a reply to message #65819] Wed, 02 February 2011 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
Why don't you have one anymore? I do not think they are annoying to neighbors, unless you live in an apartment and play it too loudly.

It's time to get set up again if you miss it.

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Re: I miss it! [message #66098 is a reply to message #65819] Sat, 12 February 2011 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PopcornAlley is currently offline  PopcornAlley
Chancellor
You really are a considerate neighbor. In some apartments you can hear when your neighbor coughs, so they could very possibly hear your surround sound. But maybe they would enjoy hearing it especially if it is a movie they enjoy. All kidding aside, you are so right that once you get used to surround sound you just can't go back.
Re: I miss it! [message #66117 is a reply to message #66098] Mon, 14 February 2011 08:36 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
You are much nicer than me. I'd still have my surround set up! I would turn the bass down a bit and try not to blast the volume though.
Previous Topic: Loud Background Music But Soft Voice
Next Topic: Features for New TV
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:46:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout