Home » Audio » Swap Meet » ART Arrays (Interest Check)
ART Arrays [message #65690] Fri, 14 January 2011 12:18 Go to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I am contemplating selling my ART Arrays to try some other types of speakers. I don't have room to experiment unless I start unloading some other gear,so......

If you want to see what they are all about, here is the link:
More info on ART Arrays

Here are some pics of mine. The cabinets were built by FredT (the original designer)and stuffed by me. They are in excellent shape as are the drivers. The crossover board can be switched between 1st order and 2nd order on the board. More or better pics on request.
http://shanemoorephotography.smugmug.com/Electronics/My-DIY-Equipment/2507662900cacbd41f1eb/1030737849_RVFDG-L.jpg]My ART Arrays

I'm thinking $600 for the pair, local pickup (Amarillo, TX) or I'd be willing to travel 100 miles for delivery. Shipping is not an option. I can also deliver them to Dallas at LSAF in May.

Shane
Re: ART Arrays [message #65923 is a reply to message #65690] Tue, 01 February 2011 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
OK, up for sale.

$550 and same shipping restrictions. This is what I have in them in parts cost alone (Drivers, xover, and cabinets--not including finishing, etc....).

Would also trade for a good working turntable of equal value.
Re: ART Arrays [message #66749 is a reply to message #65923] Wed, 23 March 2011 22:22 Go to previous message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
No takers? Price too high?

Looks like they will most likely go on the local craigslist or in our garage sale then. Was hoping to let them go to one of the forum members.
Previous Topic: B&C DE250 & JBL 2226H for sale - 4pi components
Next Topic: turntable/8track/am/fm radio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:47:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout