Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Redbox rentals
Redbox rentals [message #65154] Fri, 03 December 2010 20:09 Go to next message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
Has anyone used these redbox rentals? I love them - you swipe a debit or credit card and enter your email address and the movie pops out. It's .99 cents a night.

My friend just got a bunch of freebie codes too so I am excitred - free movie nights!

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Re: Redbox rentals [message #65158 is a reply to message #65154] Sat, 04 December 2010 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
I have not yet used RedBox but am seeing more and more machines out there. I was wondering about the quality of the DVD and if there were any issues with scratches or quality of picture. I was also wondering about movie availability and whether the one I wanted would be sold out. If you keep the movie longer than a day does it automatically charge you by the day?

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Re: Redbox rentals [message #65159 is a reply to message #65158] Sat, 04 December 2010 10:35 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Redbox is great! I have not yet experienced any quality issues, though availability can sometimes be an issue. Yes, it automatically charges your credit/debit card for number of days rented when you return the DVD.
Previous Topic: Not that into music
Next Topic: Blockbuster prices in store :(
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 10:25:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout