Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Recycling, Reusing, or Dump
Recycling, Reusing, or Dump [message #64975] Sun, 28 November 2010 23:19 Go to next message
Jorel is currently offline  Jorel
Baron
What do you normally do with your old equipments at home? We have a lot of old musical equipments as my grandfather is a musician. Now they are just dumped in the basement. I was thinking of recycling the parts but they can still be used if they are fixed. I don't know if they cost something if ever I put it on a garage sale.
Re: Recycling, Reusing, or Dump [message #65078 is a reply to message #64975] Wed, 01 December 2010 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corded is currently offline  Corded
Chancellor
If it still works, I might sell it or give it away. Otherwise, there's a great e-waste program in my area that takes trashed electronics.
Re: Recycling, Reusing, or Dump [message #65082 is a reply to message #64975] Wed, 01 December 2010 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NoDirections is currently offline  NoDirections
Chancellor
I often give stuff to the kids in my family to let them use or take apart for fun. It teaches them a bit about how stuff works, and often they ask me what they would have to do to fix it, which leads to fun discussion.
Re: Recycling, Reusing, or Dump [message #65421 is a reply to message #64975] Sat, 25 December 2010 15:56 Go to previous message
Anonymous
I'm guilty of trashing stuff because I move around a lot and it's more convenient. I have sold stuff for some money back at a thrift shop before, though.
Previous Topic: Building a corner unit
Next Topic: Building Your Own Speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:04:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout