Home » xyzzy » Tower » Ghost Recordings
Ghost Recordings [message #64291] Tue, 12 October 2010 08:48 Go to next message
RockingAngel is currently offline  RockingAngel
Chancellor
It is almost Halloween so it got me to thinking. What is the best recording device to pick up spirit activity? Has anyone ever recorded anything like a ghost? Do you believe it is possible?
Re: Ghost Recordings [message #64303 is a reply to message #64291] Tue, 12 October 2010 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I don't think so. The lack of physical evidence of ghosts makes the story hard to believe, unlike UFOs for instance. You have to constantly consider that we live in a 4 dimensional world and our lack of perception has held us back severely. We don't know the nature of the electromagnetic world we live in. We experience so little of what is actually occurring. We are more electromagnetic than flesh and bone ourselves and it is odd that this stuff goes haywire while we sleep.

So maybe something that picks up frequency spectrums outside conventional tape could see what else is going on.

Re: Ghost Recordings [message #64368 is a reply to message #64303] Mon, 18 October 2010 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bohnam is currently offline  Bohnam
Chancellor
I would think that in order to pick up sound frequencies of that nature, you would need the most sensitive equipment that there is, and that's not going to come cheap.

Just ask "Ghost Hunters" Very Happy

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: Ghost Recordings [message #64386 is a reply to message #64368] Tue, 19 October 2010 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
capbuster is currently offline  capbuster
Baron
Heck no. If there was ghost be a lot at walmart. Laughing
Re: Ghost Recordings [message #64452 is a reply to message #64291] Fri, 22 October 2010 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MusicDiva is currently offline  MusicDiva
Baron
I love watching those tv shows where they talk about ghosts and let you actually listen to the ghosts talking or whatever. It really blows my mind.
Re: Ghost Recordings [message #64474 is a reply to message #64452] Sun, 24 October 2010 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I don't really believe in ghosts, so no, it's not possible to record them. I've freaked myself out plenty of times but the logical part of my brain has always produced an explanation.
Re: Ghost Recordings [message #64529 is a reply to message #64291] Wed, 27 October 2010 21:18 Go to previous message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
I wonder what type of equipment they use for those tv shows, where they try to capture all of that. I have a feeling that it doesn't matter, because it is not real, anyway.
Previous Topic: The soothing sound of running water.
Next Topic: Anyone buying GM stock today?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:52:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio