Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » His headset was too loud
icon8.gif  His headset was too loud [message #64227] Sat, 09 October 2010 19:05 Go to next message
Wolfgang is currently offline  Wolfgang
Chancellor
I got this colleague who take the same bus with me to work and he's got his headset on every time. But it's so annoying because it's too loud I could hear his bombastic music ten feet away. Don't his ears hurt at all?
Re: His headset was too loud [message #64240 is a reply to message #64227] Sun, 10 October 2010 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bohnam is currently offline  Bohnam
Chancellor
Sounds like his eardrums may be a bit shot. It's either that, or they're pretty tough and can withstand a higher level of bombardment the the rest of us.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: His headset was too loud [message #64530 is a reply to message #64227] Wed, 27 October 2010 21:22 Go to previous message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
I remember in my younger days, I used to love listening to my walkman real loud. I rode public transportaion, and one day a guy sitting next to me started yelling and told me to turn it down. I wanted to tell him where to go, but I decided to be nice and turned it down.
Previous Topic: Wife Is Going Deaf
Next Topic: Discrimination Against Muslim Americans
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:51:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout