Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Dio is dead?!?
Dio is dead?!? [message #63762] Mon, 09 August 2010 02:23 Go to next message
Soundbuzz is currently offline  Soundbuzz
Chancellor

I just found out that Ronnie James Dio is dead through some link whilst watching Deep Purple on youtube! I didn't know that! Dio was an unbelievable rock vocalist. I had the once in a lifetime opportunity to catch him live with Heaven & Earth just a couple of years back in my country!

RIP DIO!

The lunatics are in the hall.
Re: Dio is dead?!? [message #63767 is a reply to message #63762] Mon, 09 August 2010 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I was really saddened to hear about this myself. I shed a few tears over it actually.

One of my biggest vocal influences ever.

Re: Dio is dead?!? [message #64032 is a reply to message #63767] Wed, 15 September 2010 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bohnam is currently offline  Bohnam
Chancellor
I was at work on my forklift when I heard the news on the radio. That man had a set of pipes on him that wouldn't quit.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: Dio is dead?!? [message #64514 is a reply to message #63762] Tue, 26 October 2010 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
Did it really happen that way? I had heard he died, but I didn't know that it was while watching Deep Purple. Well, I guess if you gotta go, you might as well give yourself a good send-off!
Re: Dio is dead?!? [message #64850 is a reply to message #64514] Tue, 23 November 2010 17:50 Go to previous message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
DJ Dave wrote on Tue, 26 October 2010 18:48
Did it really happen that way? I had heard he died, but I didn't know that it was while watching Deep Purple. Well, I guess if you gotta go, you might as well give yourself a good send-off!

The OP was saying that is what he was doing at the time. Smile

Previous Topic: Discrimination Against Muslim Americans
Next Topic: Darwin Award Finalists
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:45:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers