Home » xyzzy » Tower » Today's Political Message
Today's Political Message [message #63326] Tue, 06 July 2010 08:32 Go to next message
AudioFred is currently offline  AudioFred
Illuminati (1st Degree)
This video is a bit long (ten minutes), but it offers a fascinating insight into how the extremists at both ends of the political spectrum are driving Americans away from the two parties and toward a Libertarian/Independent viewpoint.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHWqVxz1qJ0
Re: Today's Political Message [message #63329 is a reply to message #63326] Tue, 06 July 2010 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'm all for that!

I'd love to see the Libertarian party get some legs over the next few years.

Re: Today's Political Message [message #63331 is a reply to message #63329] Tue, 06 July 2010 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AudioFred is currently offline  AudioFred
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Wayne Parham wrote on Tue, 06 July 2010 11:20

I'm all for that! I'd love to see the Libertarian party get some legs over the next few years.

This would never happen because it's counter to the interests of the established parties, but if the vote were ever changed so a person could vote sequentially for their favorite candidates (so if their #1 choice didn't win their vote would automatically go to their #2 choice), Libertarian candidates would start winning all over the place.
Re: Today's Political Message [message #63333 is a reply to message #63331] Tue, 06 July 2010 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I think you're probably right. Sad thing is, the way we're going (already gone), the rights, freedoms and economic securities gained by generations past are rapidly going away. By the time we have a meaningful shift in our political and corporate thinking, it will be in desperate response to a ship already sunk. I hate thinking that way, and want to be a proud American with an optimistic outlook. But I'm afraid that ship already sailed.

Re: Today's Political Message [message #63726 is a reply to message #63333] Fri, 06 August 2010 10:47 Go to previous message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
There is something called the disclosure project which has been trying to expose that the US government has free energy technology sitting on the shelf. (I'm downloading the movie now, so i'll let you know how that goes) The theory goes that when all else fails, it will be there to pull our rear ends out of the fire.

it makes sense. Quantum physics says a molecule can be at two places at once, ergo, it is unlikely that one would have to violate scientific law to "create" energy (you know why that is in quotes)

I'm no op-amp expert, but my professor tried to allude that op-amps were somehow doing something of that sort.

I think the flux capacitor is coming eventually...

Previous Topic: American Lullaby
Next Topic: The Glorious Sounds of Nature
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:01:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout