Home » Audio » Silicon Valley » NAD C315BEE
NAD C315BEE [message #7992] Wed, 14 November 2007 08:22 Go to next message
Crystal is currently offline  Crystal
Viscount
I see a few posts here about NAD. Is this a good brand? What do you think about the NAD C315BEE? As good as older models, or is NAD like so many others that start off with great products, build a reputation and then slack off a bit?

Thanks in advance,

Crystal

Re: NAD C315BEE [message #7993 is a reply to message #7992] Mon, 31 December 2007 23:21 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Sorry about the late response. I never check this forum

I have a NAD C320BEE and it is a GREAT AMP for not a lot of $$$. Has a nice warmth to it that I've not heard in a lot of other amps and is one of the reasons I bought it. I can push my PI Two Towers to ear splitting levels and it never groans. The headphone out even sounds pretty good, which is pretty unusual for any receiver or amp with one. And the "tone" controls are exactly that. The high adjust only the very top end of the range, and the low does the exact same thing at it's end, so you're not messing with the mids or making the bass all boomy. This is a well known feature on the NAD integrateds.

I also run a NAD C521BEE CDP as my CD source and it is a nice CD player. Not terribly loaded with functions, but has a good signal that is not shrill--very neutral.

Previous Topic: Realistic receiver
Next Topic: Emotiva RPA-1 / RSP-1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:32:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout