Home » Audio » Silicon Valley » Rotel Stereo Amp
Rotel Stereo Amp [message #7949] Fri, 01 June 2007 13:07 Go to next message
Ricardo is currently offline  Ricardo
Viscount
Does anyone else here have a Rotel amp for their stereo system?

I had no idea when I bought my Rotel RA 412 amp 30 years ago that it would outlast so many stereo components. I still have the Jensen speakers, too.

Re: Rotel Stereo Amp [message #7952 is a reply to message #7949] Thu, 28 June 2007 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
Man I am so with you I bought one about 16 years ago and It's still living, when I first bought it I had my doubts but at the same time it was something about it that caused me to say might as well try it out. And to this day its still doing its job. So you aren't alone.

Re: Rotel Stereo Amp [message #7975 is a reply to message #7952] Mon, 15 October 2007 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crystal is currently offline  Crystal
Viscount
My folks bought a rotel amp awhile back and it is still lasting too. It still works today. I would recommend this amp to new buyers everywhere.

Crystal

Re: Rotel Stereo Amp [message #7999 is a reply to message #7949] Tue, 15 April 2008 13:23 Go to previous message
john is currently offline  john
Baron
sure - I still have my Rotel RA412 and my Rotel tuner, Garrard deck and wharfdale speakers, all in good order except for the deck and bought thirty years ago. No sure what to do with them! I remember Jensen speakers well...

Previous Topic: Best chip amps
Next Topic: Need Hitachi k149 and j49 replacements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 04:40:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout