Home » Audio » Silicon Valley » Excellent Customer Service from Krell...
Re: Is this a DIY forum?? (NT) [message #7883 is a reply to message #7877] Sun, 12 March 2006 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I post messages about both mainstream and DIY equipment on this forum. I'm interested in learning about all audio equipment and about the audio industry in general. Knowing that Krell treats their customers well is good information for me, even though I probably will never own a Krell product.

But this has me wondering if I'm on solid ground here. Do others consider this a diy forum? Should I not post messages about mainstream store bought or used equipment here? What's the consensus?

Re: Is this a DIY forum?? (NT) [message #7884 is a reply to message #7883] Sun, 12 March 2006 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I didn't mean to imply there are restrictions as to what pople want to hear; I would assume they want to hear everything to do with audio gear. I merely reacted to the lack of response, seeking perhaps an explanation.
I like hearing about all things audio.

Re: Excellent Customer Service from Krell... [message #7967 is a reply to message #7873] Thu, 27 September 2007 12:23 Go to previous message
sacback is currently offline  sacback
Baron
I'll have to keep that in mind. I love good customer service.

Previous Topic: What does Yamaha use
Next Topic: Tilt EQ no NFB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:39:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout