Home » Audio » Silicon Valley » Harman Kardon HK 3470 Receiver
Harman Kardon HK 3470 Receiver [message #7649] Sat, 27 December 2003 20:06 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I have a little Harman Kardon HK 3470 receiver in the bedroom with some tower two π speakers. I think I paid three hundred or four hundred bucks for this thing at a retail outlet, and I didn't expect much. I was really looking for an entry level receiver, and I suppose that's what I have, but I must say that this combination really sounds nice. I usually use it for DVD's and HT, where it works extremely well for the $500.00 budget it's clocked in at. But it sounds surprisingly good when playing music too. I'm impressed.

Re: Harman Kardon HK 3470 Receiver [message #7656 is a reply to message #7649] Mon, 29 December 2003 17:50 Go to previous message
Brad Kizer is currently offline  Brad Kizer
Chancellor
It's funny that you mention being impressed with one of HK's budget recievers. I also have one. The AVR210. With 95+db speakers and its minimal power you can comfortably follow any DVD's audio soundtrack with tremendous realism. Mine was B stock for $225. Surprisingly the processor does a decent job for the money. Impressive indeed.

Previous Topic: A few good links
Next Topic: Pass Labs Aleph series
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:01:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout