Home » Audio » General » New England Bottlehead Club
New England Bottlehead Club [message #661] Sun, 18 July 2004 22:52 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Are you guys still meeting from time to time?

Re: New England Bottlehead Club [message #673 is a reply to message #661] Tue, 27 July 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
I'll jump in, since I haven't seen Steve Culton in these parts yet . . .

Yes, New Eng Bots are still meeting. Steve Culton has hosted two meetings at his house so far this year. I managed to miss both due to scheduling conflicts.

Generally the plan is to take the summer off, since people's vacations make it hard to raise a significant group on any given weekend, and start in again in September.

You thinking of coming to the next one, Wayne? ;-)

I'm thinking of rousing the northern New Englanders who find it a bit far to travel to central CT to host a northern edition. The fact that I've moved to the Northeast corner of CT and am now equidistant from Steve's and Boston is a mere coincidence, of course.

I'll look for the writeups on the two '04 meets and post a summary here, since it would be rather cruel to direct ART-ers back to the Asylum . . . . ;-|

Re: New England Bottlehead Club [message #675 is a reply to message #673] Tue, 27 July 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Glad to hear you guys are still meeting! I was wondering about you guys!

You can't direct ART posts back to the Asylum. Rod has set a redirect to Taco Bell.

• www.AudioAsylum.com

• Taco Bell [message #677 is a reply to message #675] Tue, 27 July 2004 13:29 Go to previous message
    Ralph is currently offline  Ralph
    Viscount
    I swear Reverened Rod must be the most insecure person I've ever encountered.
    Nobody with any sense goes there though, no loss.

Previous Topic: Here's an eBay cutie-pie
    Next Topic: PayPal Class Action Settlement
    Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 23:59:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
    DIY Audio Projects
    OddWatt Audio
    OddWatt Audio
    Pi Speakers
    Pi Speakers
    Prosound Shootout