Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Forrest Gump
Forrest Gump [message #62457] Sat, 01 May 2010 22:10 Go to next message
CountryFried
Chancellor
One of my all time favorite movies has to be Forrest Gump. Of course, I love any movie that Tom Hanks stars in, but I also love the great music from the sixties and seventies that is played in this movie. Does anyone else like it too?

~CountryFried~
Re: Forrest Gump [message #62466 is a reply to message #62457] Sun, 02 May 2010 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Musicfan is currently offline  Musicfan
Chancellor
Laughing Run Forrest Run.... I thought it was pretty good too. I'm a fan of Tom Hanks too. I loved him in Big and Philadelphia.
This is not my favorite Tom Hanks movie but it is good.
Re: Forrest Gump [message #62479 is a reply to message #62457] Mon, 03 May 2010 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
I can relate to the movie because my youngest brother has somewhat the same condition as Forrest Gump. He can understand most things but can't really comprehend what they are all about.

I wish Tom Hanks will make more movies such as this. It really uplifts other people to continue dreaming despite of the conditions that they are having.
Re: Forrest Gump [message #62504 is a reply to message #62457] Tue, 04 May 2010 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lazarus is currently offline  Lazarus
Chancellor
It really a romantic and touching movie, and funny as well. Forrest Gump is the only movie that made me cry during watching it. Rolling Eyes Laughing I love the scenes when Jenny left Forrest and he express his feeling by running around the world.
Re: Forrest Gump [message #62523 is a reply to message #62457] Wed, 05 May 2010 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DaBase is currently offline  DaBase
Baron
I think my favorite character in this movie wasn't Forrest but it was Lieutenant Dan! I loved the relationship that Forrest and he had. I thought the funnies part was when his principal came to his house to see his mother and the principal and his mother ended up having sex while Forrest listened on the steps. When the principal came out and talked to Forrest he looked at the principal and started moaning. LOL!
Re: Forrest Gump [message #62530 is a reply to message #62457] Thu, 06 May 2010 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djessa is currently offline  djessa
Chancellor

Tom Hanks is one of the most popular actor for me. My mom is a huge fan of him too. I've watched almost 15 movies of Tom Hanks starting from his 2002 movie entitled My Bodyguard. In the movie, Forrest Gump, I give Tom Hanks a round of applause. I like his performance in this movie. The role best fits for him.
Re: Forrest Gump [message #62541 is a reply to message #62457] Thu, 06 May 2010 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AudioAJ is currently offline  AudioAJ
Chancellor
I've always thought Forrest Gump was a terrific movie with a great soundtrack. Interesting way to take a look at U.S. history, too. I really like how historical footage was interwoven throughout the movie like the scene where it looks like Forrest is showing President Johnson the wound on his butt.
Re: Forrest Gump [message #62592 is a reply to message #62457] Tue, 11 May 2010 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drummer is currently offline  Drummer
Chancellor
I love the movie Forrest Gump too. My favorite part of the movie was when the coach said, "He has got to be the dumbest son-of-a-bitch alive, but he sure is fast." Laughing Not sure if I got it word for word, but it was funny. Laughing
Re: Forrest Gump [message #62668 is a reply to message #62541] Fri, 14 May 2010 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maxie is currently offline  Maxie
Chancellor
AudioAJ wrote on Thu, 06 May 2010 20:16
I've always thought Forrest Gump was a terrific movie with a great soundtrack. Interesting way to take a look at U.S. history, too. I really like how historical footage was interwoven throughout the movie like the scene where it looks like Forrest is showing President Johnson the wound on his butt.

I also enjoyed the historical footage that was inserted into this movie. This wasn't my favorite Tom Hank's movie but it was definitely the most unique of his movies.
Re: Forrest Gump [message #63671 is a reply to message #62668] Thu, 05 August 2010 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
tali
Esquire
I enjoyed this movie very much. It is definitely one of my favorites. I love anything that Tom Hanks is in. My absolute favorite of his is Philadelphia.
Previous Topic: Where do you get your new music from?
Next Topic: Old Classics
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 15:13:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout