Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Seven Pounds
Seven Pounds [message #59450] Sun, 21 June 2009 22:41 Go to next message
Melissa Parham is currently offline  Melissa Parham
Chancellor
So we watched Seven Pounds and I have some serious mixed emotions, Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Crying or Very Sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
I have to say I really enjoyed it overall, as the purpose of a movie for me is to take me away, make me think, laugh, cry, and possibly want to b@#$h slap someone who in my opinion, probably deserves it. And this did all of the above. (in a way reminds me of Magnolia, only in the same respect that I was riding the roller coaster of emotions all the way to the bitter end!!)... Must see in my book...
Re: Seven Pounds [message #62045 is a reply to message #59450] Thu, 11 March 2010 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love4music is currently offline  love4music
Baron
I'm with you on this one. I love Will Smith but I wasn't 100% sure about this movie. It really did make me laugh, cry and feel bad and then happy in the end. I didn't let my daughter watch it though.
Re: Seven Pounds [message #62058 is a reply to message #59450] Fri, 12 March 2010 14:14 Go to previous message
Lazarus is currently offline  Lazarus
Chancellor
I haven't watched the movie, despite that it has been around for more than a year. The only movie which got me serious mixed emotions is Forrest Gump. It is also the only movie that made my cry in the theater. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Previous Topic: Is Star Trek "Nemesis" worth $5?
Next Topic: !!! Vinyl !!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 07:00:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout