Home » Audio » Home Theater » LCD TV Ratings
LCD TV Ratings [message #59322] Mon, 01 June 2009 00:06 Go to next message
matefork is currently offline  matefork
Viscount
My Samsung 32" 1080p Series 4 has 3 hdmi inputs and one slot for pc connection with 30,000:1 contrast ratio. It's just perfect for my needs especially tv viewing in which my cable provider only broadcasts sd channels. Even then the picture quality is still great which is very much better than the one on my old CRT unit. Examining the LCD TV ratings was what helped me get the best value for my purchase.
Re: LCD TV Ratings [message #61857 is a reply to message #59322] Mon, 15 February 2010 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sadie is currently offline  Sadie
Chancellor
Excellent link Smile I'm not a big television person, but I have been considering upgrading soon because one of my sets has been acting squirrely lately. I wasn't sure where to begin, but this link is going to be a huge help.
icon14.gif  Re: LCD TV Ratings [message #62556 is a reply to message #59322] Fri, 07 May 2010 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drummer is currently offline  Drummer
Chancellor
I have a 42" Sanyo 1080 television and so far I love it. I don't have cable, but the digital quality is great. I have it hooked up to some Altec-Lansing computer speakers. It also has a USB drive, so I can view photos with my jump drive if I wish. Television has come a long way and I'm sure it will continue to improve.
Re: LCD TV Ratings [message #62564 is a reply to message #59322] Sun, 09 May 2010 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djessa is currently offline  djessa
Chancellor
I'm so lucky this year because I won a 40-inch Sony Bravia LCD TV in a raffle draw. I'm thankful for such blessing at least there's no need for me to spend $5,500 bucks. Ever since, I never questioned the quality of Sony products. Based on my previous experience, Sony products are durable, sophisticated and best in quality.
Re: LCD TV Ratings [message #62565 is a reply to message #62564] Sun, 09 May 2010 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
candoon is currently offline  candoon
Baron
I hope your USB drive works better than my old TV's did, for some reason no matter what size (or resolution wise) we had on the drive, it always looked bad on the TV screen. Not sure if it would have something to do with being a bulb type or not?
Re: LCD TV Ratings [message #62566 is a reply to message #62564] Sun, 09 May 2010 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
candoon is currently offline  candoon
Baron
I hope your USB drive works better than my old TV's did, for some reason no matter what size (or resolution wise) we had on the drive, it always looked bad on the TV screen. Not sure if it would have something to do with being a bulb type or not?
Re: LCD TV Ratings [message #62616 is a reply to message #62564] Wed, 12 May 2010 16:18 Go to previous message
Sadie is currently offline  Sadie
Chancellor
djessa wrote on Sun, 09 May 2010 00:43
I'm so lucky this year because I won a 40-inch Sony Bravia LCD TV in a raffle draw. I'm thankful for such blessing at least there's no need for me to spend $5,500 bucks. Ever since, I never questioned the quality of Sony products. Based on my previous experience, Sony products are durable, sophisticated and best in quality.

That's awesome that you won a $5,500 TV, djessa!! You must have been blown away when you found out! What was the raffle for? I have had good experiences with Sony as well. They're a brand that I never really question.
Previous Topic: 42" LCD TV AKIRA
Next Topic: HD Personal Videos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 13:32:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout