Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » My mommy, the dancer
My mommy, the dancer [message #59246] Mon, 28 January 2008 16:04 Go to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their mothers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up - teacher, nurse, businesswoman, saleswoman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his mother, he replied,

"Well my mother's an exotic dancer in a cabaret and takes off all her clothes in front of men and they put money in her underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, she will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your mother?"

"No," the boy said, "She works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get Hillary Clinton to be our next President, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

I had to share Just saw this over at freerepublic.com

Re: My mommy, the dancer [message #59247 is a reply to message #59246] Tue, 29 January 2008 13:58 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Previous Topic: Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Next Topic: 501usa.com
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:56:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers