Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Marraige Counseling
Marraige Counseling [message #59139] Wed, 13 September 2006 08:57 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Article in the Times today; the People United For The Seperation Of Church and State have filed suit against a bible based marraige counseling group who took 100k$ in federal funding to push their cause for bible based marraige counseling. Now forget about the tax payer what I want to know is how do you do this bible based counseling? In my version of the King James Bible; I don't see much to provide any counseling. In the old testament everyone had ten wives and in the new testament nobody was married.
In fact; the only married couple in the New Testament concieved without having conjugal relations. That should provide some good advice right there.

Re: Marraige Counseling [message #59140 is a reply to message #59139] Wed, 13 September 2006 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
"wives be submissive to your husbands" yada yada yada

Re: Marraige Counseling [message #59141 is a reply to message #59140] Thu, 14 September 2006 06:26 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Oh yeah; that one goes over big nowadays; don't you think?

Previous Topic: Feel safer yet?
Next Topic: And Sadam is on trial for gassing the Kurds why?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:23:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio