Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » And Sadam is on trial for gassing the Kurds why?
And Sadam is on trial for gassing the Kurds why? [message #59135] Tue, 12 September 2006 23:02 Go to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
We've gone completely down the porcelain facility.

Re: And Sadam is on trial for gassing the Kurds why? [message #59137 is a reply to message #59135] Wed, 13 September 2006 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I could use that thing to subdue my in-laws at the next Thanksgiving dinner.

Re: And Sadam is on trial for gassing the Kurds why? [message #59142 is a reply to message #59137] Thu, 14 September 2006 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)
"If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation," said Wynne. "

What the hell kind of statement is that?
Our government likes war, but doesnt like to fight?

Re: And Sadam is on trial for gassing the Kurds why? [message #59143 is a reply to message #59142] Thu, 14 September 2006 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yes; I think we definately require an interpreter for that one. Let me ask; when you were growing up and out; do you remmember your dad or the other men in your life saying such dumb shit? I don't; even loaded they sounded more lucid than most of our leaders on both sides do now.
Can you imagine Eike talking like that?
Different world.
What I really want to know thats really pissing me off now is when are we gonna stop pandering to that little weasel Mushareff; that back-stabbing slime ball; and make him give up Osama from where he has him safely ensconced in some Pakistani safe-house?
Then when do we grab the Saudi royal family and sqeeze their testicles and make them stop funding Al Queda?
And get our troops home here; where they belong?

Re: And Sadam is on trial for gassing the Kurds why? [message #59144 is a reply to message #59143] Thu, 14 September 2006 21:01 Go to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

There is a lack of fortitude amongsth the leaders these days. Your right, I dont remember the men of the past talking all this pif paf pre negotiated dribble.

Sure, back room deals were made well in advance even centuries ago. but the deals made today draw no conclusions. its just more, more and more. dribble.

Previous Topic: Marraige Counseling
Next Topic: Here's my 9-11 conspiricacy theory - What's yours?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:04:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio