Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Here's my 9-11 conspiricacy theory - What's yours?
Here's my 9-11 conspiricacy theory - What's yours? [message #59131] Mon, 11 September 2006 04:19 Go to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I've heard many say that 9/11 conspiracy theories are foolish because, as Joan Walsh said on Bill Maher's show, "they can't keep the lights on in Baghdad." I have a conspiracy theory that accounts for that manifest ineptitude.

They let it happen.

They didn't know what was going to happen. They couldn't comprehend the potential scope and they had no concept that what would happen might bring the country to the verge of financial collapse. But they let it happen. They thought a little something to spark national uproar was just what they needed.

Ever wonder why, a little while ago, Bush used the weird construct "If I had known Al-Queda was going to use airplanes to knock down the WTC I would have moved heaven and earth to stop them"?. What, only that would push him into action? But something less dramatic wouldn't?

I have four reasons for this theory:

1. Bush's documented statement that the way to get things done as president is to preside over a little war with a little country that would give him carte-blanche at home.

2. The PNAC document authored by the "them" of "they" that acknowledged the need for a "Pearl Harbor" moment to get their agenda enacted (and to see their long-standing desire to topple Iraq come to fruition).

3. Immediately after 9/11, everything significant was known about the participants - who they were, where they lived, what they'd been doing
in flight schools and strip joints. There was almost no period of investigation before a torrent of specific information, not speculation, started to stream out. Compare that to aftermath of the Oklahoma City or the first WTC bombing.

4. The "Patriot Act" was passed the following month. It contained 342 pages with dozens upon dozens of line specific amendments to the provisions of existing laws. I've worked in Government for over 31 years and in my experience a document of that scope and depth would have to been sitting on the shelf waiting. It could not possibly have been prepared in a month's time.

I might be crazy but I think it stinks to high heaven of conscious planning and advanced preparation.

Re: Here's my 9-11 conspiricacy theory - What's yours? [message #59132 is a reply to message #59131] Mon, 11 September 2006 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The Neo-cons basically spelled out your entire scenario yrs before this even happened. While I would not touch the concept that they knew about the conspiritors; they were looking for something to promote the agenda against Iraq and no one will ever get me to believe otherwise. If you live long enough you know how people think.
It will come out ten or twenty yrs from now when most of the architects are retired or dead.
What do you think is going to happen after the next president takes office? Will they start to dismantle all this anti-American "President as King" theorising they rammed down our throats with the patriot act and the doctrine of forced democritizing of nations?

Re: Here's my 9-11 conspiricacy theory - What's yours? [message #59133 is a reply to message #59132] Mon, 11 September 2006 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I acknowledge the spelled out part - hence the reference to the PNAC. It's the means of execution that's at the heart of my thesis.

Whoever comes next is just screwed, unless there's a genius with the moral character of a saint in the wings, and I haven't seen him/her.

It's like David Lee Roth following Howard Stern - it's preordained the next one in office will crash and burn. Probably aggravate the abuse of power too, trying to hang on.

Re: Here's my 9-11 conspiricacy theory - What's yours? [message #59134 is a reply to message #59133] Tue, 12 September 2006 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yes absolutely regarding the PNAC; I spelled it out for those who aren't aware of what that mean't.
Historically it doesn't take a really long time to reverse a failed presidency. Look at Carter; after his disaster within two years the country was back on path and Bush senior; Clinton had us back in the saddle in two years.
Nixon was a little more difficult; with his wage and price controls and the undermining of the trust in government we took a long time; some say ten yrs to recuperate from his mess.
It all depends on how he conducts the last two years. He could fire that incompetent Rummy and gain back some trust from the rest of the world; he could start to engage some normal advisors and put that Darth Vader Cheney on the back-burner. Condi is just totally ineffectual but not real damaging to us.
If the Congress does well in the mid-terms and some moderate voices are elected from either party we may have a chance.

Re: Here's my 9-11 conspiricacy theory - What's yours? [message #59158 is a reply to message #59131] Mon, 18 September 2006 18:25 Go to previous message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hey-Hey!!!,
I don't buy it. Let's say it was you who did it. It would take maybe 5 mins at your computer to discover you were an audio lunatic, hanging out with fools who still play with vacuum tubes. Audio Fanatic, which is only a slightly different shade of fanatic than the sort we hear about on the news.

Besides, people can't keep secrets. The chance of a secret being kept is inversely related to its importance, raised to the power of the number of folks who know it.

It is a good theory if one does not examine it very closely.

Iraq needed some attention. Their obligation was to deliver proof( via cooperation ) that they had indeed disarmed. That there was doubt in sustainable measure was quite enough proof to demand some action.

However, only something resembling the Truth was employed to make the case for invasion. It appears that the whole truth, and nothing but the truth was not going to get that band of Liars an apathetic and ignorant consituency elected what it wanted...and here we are now, looking around with only ourselves to blame.

If we can't throw the rascals out, it is indeed our own fault.
cheers,
Douglas

Previous Topic: And Sadam is on trial for gassing the Kurds why?
Next Topic: A Dark Sleepless and Scary Night, - A True Story:
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 10:45:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout