Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » The American Dream
The American Dream [message #59121] Fri, 08 September 2006 03:31 Go to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Convicted with secret evidence. Yahoo!

Military Lawyers Clash With White House

- - - - - - - - - - - -

By ANNE PLUMMER FLAHERTY Associated Press Writer

September 07,2006 | WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon's top uniformed lawyers took issue Thursday with a key part of a White House plan to prosecute terrorism detainees, telling Congress that limiting the suspects' access to evidence could violate treaty obligations.

Their testimony to a House committee marked the latest time that military lawyers have publicly challenged Bush administration proposals to keep some evidence -- such as classified information -- from accused terrorists.

Re: The American Dream [message #59123 is a reply to message #59121] Fri, 08 September 2006 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Do you get the feeling that the military people really don't like this administration? I know the grunts on the ground in Bhagdad aren't too happy with them.
The New Vietnam; just like we pictured it.

Re: I don't Buy Armitages Story [message #59124 is a reply to message #59121] Fri, 08 September 2006 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Why take three years to release this? He claims the special prosecutor knew but told him to keep it confidential?? Why? Something smells fishy here.

Re: I don't Buy Armitages Story [message #59125 is a reply to message #59124] Fri, 08 September 2006 23:16 Go to previous message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
The only thing I know for certain is that for the last 6+ years the stories never add up and constantly change.

Previous Topic: The truth slowly coming out.
Next Topic: YO! manualblock
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:25:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout