Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Anti Jewish Agenda by CNN?
Anti Jewish Agenda by CNN? [message #59032] Mon, 14 August 2006 20:45 Go to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Note how they skewed the news. IN my own viewing, I have noticed that MSNBC & CNN are the most anto Jewish, and pro Islamic, while Fox is moderately pro Israel & soemwhat anti terrorist.
BIAS is alive & well.
-akhilesh

Re:Funny How A Jewish Blog Would Say That Isn't It? [message #59037 is a reply to message #59032] Tue, 15 August 2006 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
You keep providing links to biased blogs. How strange is that? Of course they would say that; they are pro-Israeli.

some of the posters had it right though... [message #59055 is a reply to message #59037] Thu, 17 August 2006 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PakProtector is currently offline  PakProtector
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
this was one ov my fav's.

Israel will never win a world sympathy-fest because this present world will always be largely antisemitic. In the present circumstance, Israel should have kept strictly to the facts: it was attacked and retaliated against an Iranian proxy force inside Lebanon. The fact that Lebanon is HOSTING a militia like this that has fired thousands of rockets from Lebanon's territory leaves the Lebanese people accountable. The moment Israel cries victimhood it loses.

cheers,
Douglas

Re: some of the posters had it right though... [message #59057 is a reply to message #59055] Thu, 17 August 2006 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yes but now we become enmeshed in the morass of middle-east politics. The Israelis arrest and imprison hundreds of Lebanese; the Lebanese retaliate by capturing two soldiers for trade. The Israelis retaliate by mobilizing their entire armed forces to attack Lebanon ostensibly to free the two soldiers. Like the circle of life it just keeps turning.

Re: some of the posters had it right though... [message #59058 is a reply to message #59057] Thu, 17 August 2006 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I don't think the Isrealis threw them in jail for Jaywalking. If it were me, I'd parole them all. God help them if I caught them bearing arms against me again though.

Stick to the facts...if it is actually the case that the general population would rather be lied to, then there is going to be a lot of difficulty in dealing with them. This sticking to the facts applies to everybody of course.
cheers,
Douglas

Re: some of the posters had it right though... [message #59059 is a reply to message #59058] Thu, 17 August 2006 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Do you mean the general population of everywhere; or of Lebanon?
I don't disagree with your point that there exist's within Lebanon a state supported organisation devoted to the extermination of Israel. But there is always cause and always effect. Where do the lies begin?

Re: some of the posters had it right though... [message #59077 is a reply to message #59059] Thu, 24 August 2006 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Beats hell outta me if I can put a single starting point. Isreal behaved *VERY* poorly towards the people it legitamately conquered. Out of desperation those same folks fight back any way they can. That some of these ways are particularly nasty is just swept under the rug...and the perpertrators are venerated with religious justification.

If one promotes a civilian population to human shield status, it is their responsibility to ensure its safety. Or be held responsible for its injuries.

The civilian population in Lebanon is being used by Iran in its ongoing crusade against Israel. Iran and its proxy Syria are the ones responsible for turning the Lebanese civilians into body counts. Further not all those so-called civilians are entitled to that classification.

These are just the big chunks that come easily to the eye when this pot is stirred.
cheers,
Douglas

so then, Iran makes things difficult enough in Iraq that we leave. Iran supports a government that can take control of Iraq's oil exports. These two then decide to cease production and export.

What do you think is going to happen to the price we pay for fuel then?

Re: some of the posters had it right though... [message #59078 is a reply to message #59077] Thu, 24 August 2006 16:53 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I just need to state unequivically I agree with most of the post. But I also believe we entered this Iraq war as a direct result of Iraq's moves toward using the Euro as the money standard for the purchase of their oil back in 2000. If that were to become reality our banking system would suffer severely. Would the price of oil rise if we exit Iraq and they establish relations with Iran and Syria on a diplomatic front? I don't believe so. I think the whole point of this excersize was to set the price point we are at now and oil will remain at this level; rising only as a result of inflationary pressure.
I may be wrong; who knows? But thats my gut feeling.

Previous Topic: THE BLOODY REIGN OF EHUD OLMERT AND HIS TIES TO 9/11
Next Topic: So That Makes How Many Planes Force Landed?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:06:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio