Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Did Someone say Fox News Is Unbiased?
Did Someone say Fox News Is Unbiased? [message #59009] Sun, 13 August 2006 17:56 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Man; I have heard everything now.
Three of their reporters over in Iraq resigned last week in protest of the Fox policy of dictating what news they could print and how to word it. But of course that means nothing to the convinced; they will make up another excuse for that Comic Book News Organisation. Oh my God; did I just call them a news organisation? Man it really creeps up on you; I almost made an ass of myself there. Forget I ever said News and Fox in the same sentence. Please; oh; I am so embarrassed.
How could i be so stupid as to equate Fox and News.

Settle down there, Skippy [message #59010 is a reply to message #59009] Sun, 13 August 2006 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Dude, it is what it is. It takes a lot of reading, comparing sources, bouncing one story off another to get a realistic picture of what's going on.

Most everybody comes to a "news" story with preconception of its meaning and import. Those sources that confirm your preconceptions are always unbiased.

Re: Settle down there, Skippy [message #59012 is a reply to message #59010] Sun, 13 August 2006 19:11 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Yes; tell that to the genius news critics; very discerning and intuitive audience. Thanks for calming me down. I had a short pschychotic break there.
Someone was telling me about this plant called Divinum you can grow that provides a ten minute pschychic experience. Could that be true? I have to call and ask Rush Limbaugh; he's the recreational drug authority; right?

Previous Topic: Photos from Birut being doctored by Popular Press Incl Reuters reporters
Next Topic: Kudos to our law enforcement / government
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:38:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout