Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Progress
Re: Progress [message #58743 is a reply to message #58740] Fri, 16 June 2006 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
If you read carefully you might see that no one of us ever suggested that this was a direct Democracy whatever that is. It is a country where the people control the government. Simple.

Re: Progress [message #58744 is a reply to message #58741] Fri, 16 June 2006 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Well; regarding the first point eveidently someone cares because you replied.

I am not pushing any"version"; we were trying to have a discussion about the laws but we can't seem to get past this "people don't have any control over the government" thing. If you were a citizen here you would have been taught differently for 18 yrs or so.

Why would i want to say I think differently about something then provide no reason? Thats like a child saying "I don't like it."
" But why don't you like it Willy?"
"I just don't; thats all; so there!"

No one has to explain anything; I just asked what people thought. Why is that wrong? Why not contribute instead of criticise?

You want thematic/life/people; then post something about your life/people or themes. I find that very interesting. But then you would have to explain things and that seems to go against your philosophy as you state here.

No one is teaching anything; just trying to move on with this.

Here's a concept. If I sat next to you at a bustop and I said "Hey It's a nice sunny day out isn't it?" And you looked out at the nice sunny day and said, "It's raining", how far would that conversation get? Not too far I think. Thats what is happening here.

There is humor then there is humor. Just like wayne says he got e-mails? I got them too; and no one seems to like the cartoons.

It isn't my fault that no one writes on the SET forum; is it?

No one would write on this forum either if we didn't start some kind of dialogue about something of interest. Check the past threads. Hmmm; where are they?

Re: And another thing. [message #58745 is a reply to message #58744] Fri, 16 June 2006 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Looking back through the threads I seem to see where I always asked you about your life and took an interest in your situation. Laughed at your jokes and asked about your family. When did you do the same for me? So I resent you taking me to task like that.

Re: Down Below You Said You Lived on The Coast [message #58746 is a reply to message #58722] Fri, 16 June 2006 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I was wondering which one; that sounds interesting.

Re: And another thing. [message #58747 is a reply to message #58745] Fri, 16 June 2006 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

Huh, MB - maybe I don`t like to discuss anything about my life and my family in the public forum? Maybe somebody else don`t feel comfortable to write about his political and religious opinions? Maybe somebody feels offended about some statements? Maybe this isn`t political debate club with one goal - "defeat the rival"?
And maybe someone don`t find those cartoons funny at all?

"Songs for Gay Dogs" [message #58748 is a reply to message #58747] Fri, 16 June 2006 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I like cartoons [message #58749 is a reply to message #58744] Fri, 16 June 2006 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
..of course, I'm the guy that looks forward to taking the kids (neighbors' included) to the pool.

And, I also think Spongebob Squarepants is the best show on TV. Jimmy Neutron is up there, too.......

Re: I like cartoons [message #58750 is a reply to message #58749] Fri, 16 June 2006 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Unfortuenately Spongebob doesnt post here.

Re: And another thing. [message #58751 is a reply to message #58747] Fri, 16 June 2006 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So let me get this straight. You dont want;
Politics
Family
Home
Religion
Things you have done
Places you have been
Funny stuff that happend to you
UHH; TV is boring; no music; no discussion that might have another point of view. I mean between the last post and this post you have basically eliminated all conversation from being allowed.
So whats left my friend to talk about?

I Apologize [message #58752 is a reply to message #58722] Fri, 16 June 2006 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
HI John,
I re-read my post immediately above & I apologize becuase some of my knowledge was unduly harsh.
Sorry.
-akhilesh
PS I lived in NY for 2 years & NYC (manhattan) for 2.

Previous Topic: virus
Next Topic: I can't Believe This
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 10:56:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout